Friday 23 May 2014

London's J-Rock Underworld (Bo Ningen, Shonen Knife)


I have been writing for the blog, I've just been too busy to post. Between contracts often escapism takes over anything constructive. Perhaps I've been more stressed than I thought, the trip to Paris never happened!

Below is from the trip to see Bo Ningen the other week, about which I was having too much of a good time to write a review but I'm told the pic is worth sharing.



I'll be honest and say I prefer them on record to live. The new album Bo Ningen - III is their most approachable so far and definitely worth a listen



Below  (and top) are some pics from the walk back along the Grand Union canal post midnight from Shonen Knife in Camden last Sunday, once again enjoying myself too much



No comments:

Post a Comment