- The Mars Volta (all of it)
- At The Drive In
- Muse (all of it)
- Boards of Canada
- Chemical Borthers (Hanna s/t)
- Underworld (Sunshine s/t)
- 2001 soundtrack
- La Roux
- The Associates
- Lacuna Coil
The last two were bunged in as I've not heard them enough. Soulwax and Philip Glass are on standby.
- *Lana Del Rey
- *Ennio Morricone s/ts (Super Gold Edition)
- *Atreyu - Congregation of the Damned
- *Die Antowoord $0$
- *Nick Cave - Lyre of Orpheus
- *Duran Duran - Rio
- *Vangelis 1492 Conquest of Paradise s/t
*These last few are "synchronistic choices" - suggested by songs appearing on my Ipod on shuffle as a walk to work across London from Cally Road to Piccadilly. These syncronistic random suggestions from 160G worth of music prompted some of the other choices, for example Duran Duran New Religion (first song after started playing Eve) suggested The Associates and La Roux.
Using my Ipod shuffle as a synchronistic divination tool is something I should probably blog about separately. All you need to know now is that It requires less patience than Tarot cards and you can take it even less seriously.